Thursday, October 8, 2009

F & G

i have found a new favorite show. freaks & geeks. and just as fast as i can get addicted. i have found there was only one season made. good news. there were eighteen episodes for season one. and they are an hour long. gleeee! it takes place in 1980. about high school kids. some freshman. some older stoners. and all the fun that happens during that time of your life.

my favorite parts of the shows are the family discussions. reminds me of my own home life. we had family sit down dinners every night. where we discussed the day activities. we also had family game nights. or movie nights. mandatory. not too often. but enough to make you wish you were doing something else on a friday night.

it also reminded me of my freshman year of highschool. some punk kid in my biology class borrowed my graphing calculator. he then plotted a design of a marijuana leaf. i didnt know at the time how to delete the saved design. and wish i had. when mother borrowed the calculator that summer for her garage sale. she turned it on. and during start up, it flashed to the leaf. she confronted me. and proceeded to ask if i was on the pot. and when i said no. she responded back with: you better not. or your ass will be grass. it wasnt me!

2 comments:

KG said...

Good call...I love Freaks & Geeks!

LP said...

Oh Pat, we love you!