Wednesday, December 30, 2009

almost here

2010. its almost here. it seems like just yesterday. we were celebrating y2k. and crossing our fingers. that the world didnt go into shambles at the stroke of midnight. now 10 years later. i hope i can find some fun glasses that spell out the year. to help bring in the new year. some are calling it a new decade. but i have been informed it wont actually be until next year. (thanks to a dd in my office. wah, wah). i want to call it a new decade. so i will.

i would do a recap of the year. but i dont think thats necessary. (oh dear i am turning into mother. that was always her excuse for everything growing up). and i have been reading in my magazines. to live for today. not worry about the future or the past. so i am starting this year right. although i love reminiscing. i spent the majority of my holiday break. in my pjs. snuggling with zola. drinking vino. watching a lot of movies. including old home videos. i was watching a video of my in the 1st grade. non stop giggling. and being silly. i realized i havent changed a bit. ha. and to me that is comforting. i always want to have my child like spirit. and to never. ever. stop smiling. laughing. and being s-i-l-l-y! happy new year to my dear friends and family who read my bloggy-blog. cheers!

1 comment:

TheBorman5 Plus1 said...

Happy New Year!! Here's to all you will experience in 2010!