Wednesday, September 8, 2010

put up your feet

i have an office now. i think i have mentioned that. with a window view. i rearranged the office on day two. after ellenclare said i should. and could. (i was worried about office policies). i like to look out the window. look at the tree tops. i never realized how "green" of a city i live in. it looks pretty right now. i am excited to see what winter looks like. i can also see birds flying. and its hard to tell when its raining. not like before. when i could look at a street light to see if there was rain in the light. or look on the sidewalk. to see if its wet. street lights look like popsicles. and the sidewalk. well i wouldnt know what wet looks like opposed to dry. from so high up. i look down at my old building. bruhaha.

i am busy. busy. at the new gig. which i love. i would much rather have the day end up with me asking: how is it 5 already?? instead of. when will lunch get here? why does 10:30 feel like forever? wah. wah.

other things to note. i have been loving my netflix streaming on wii. seriously. no reason to leave the house. this could be a serious problem once winter rolls around. i already limit my outings when its cold. now with movies and tv shows at my finger tips. there might be an intervention. jg, get your butt of the sofa, wash your hair and put on your boots. you need to get the stink off you.

so i have been catching up on previous episodes of 30 rock. i ask you this. when did alec baldwin become so funny? seriously. dont get me started. dont eeevvven get me started.

2 comments:

Lowa said...

I 100% agree with you about Netflix and Alec Baldwin, I am in love with both. If we lived in the same city we could just lay around and watch TV together. That would involve one of us leaving our house though...

Joanna said...

Agree with Lowa's agreeing. Except that we do not have a wii...that would mean big trouble for me, too. I do love Alec Baldwin! I just watched It's Complicated, which is kind of cheesy, but I loved it and his character! 30 Rock is literally the one show that keeps me laughing out loud on a regular basis.