Friday, May 28, 2010

sjp completes me

i have adored sara jessica parker for years. i would like to say since i saw her in movie girls just wanna have fun. but as much as she was an icon. she hadnt reached her full potential. like she has now. and how she did through out the series sex and the city. she is my fashion and hair icon. i have a collection of magazines of her on the cover. and usually keep clips of pictures of her on my computer to reference for ideas later. she is just the greatest. love, love, love her.

new subject - but it will connect in the end. this last winter i decided it was time for a new computer. wanted a laptop again. felt like i didnt need to get another apple. i didnt want to shell out the money. even though i have had my mac book pro for well over six year (so i know its worth the money). and it was only recently she couldnt upgrade to the new software i needed for my iphone. and then she had to be rebuilt. it worked out fine. but she started to sound like an airplane taking off when i would turn her on. so when i went on the hunt for a new one. i decided on a pc. an hp laptop to be exact. i have kind of had mixed emotions about it. i still have all my music on my mac, so my ipod, nano and iphone are formatted for the mac. but i have to say i am very happy with my choice. nothing bad has happened. or a specific moment where i wanted to scream. damn you pc. i just at one point - it might take me awhile - need to eventually transfer things over. or maybe buy some memory for my mac to keep her afloat for a few more years. more than anything, i feel like a traitor. or like i am floating in the middle somewhere. i mean most people are apple or pc. not both. and now i am in that gray area of both. argh.

time for the connection. advertising really works. or atleast for me. so with my mixed emotions regarding the new pc. when i read. and saw sjp's new commercials for the hp laptop. i thought. wow. i love it. and i really am just like her. aaaaahhhh. computer and everything. now i need to work on getting on tv, moving to nyc, making a lot of money, marrying another famous person, having a son, adopting twins, and being in a lot of movies. besides all that - she is happy. and so am i. with our hp laptops and all. hello darlin'.


No comments: