Monday, August 9, 2010

its all in the name

is it bad that i was to subscribe to this magazine. purely on the name. i mean the site looks good. and i love food. but i was ready for an impulse buy. just looking at the site. and how my name looks in print. i think its a done deal. i wonder if they give discounts to people with the same name. so much for starting my own magazine with this same title. its so not original, but i still love it. ha.

jamie magazine

and i will try to write more. since i had a reader tell me i went from a great blog. to the most boring. nothing blog ever. my rebuttal - well maybe my life is boring. she said probably so. i then stormed off like a child. we might go back to being friends. only if she lets me play with her favorite barbie for one day.

truth be told. my life has been very exciting. and BUSY. i usually spend my extra few minutes. grazing the kitchen. keeping up with summer tv shows: bachelorette (i got hooked this season) and true blood. i have also spent many wonderful weekends at friends weddings. preparing for the upcoming nuptials with bachelorette parties and bridal showers. and i joined a new fitness club. so i am also usually pool side. working on my tan. and trying to work on my fitness. its just so hot! but i am not going to complain. i love the heat right now. i would take this any day over a snow storm.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Yes, I miss your blog! And I love Jamie Oliver, I can't see how this would be a bad investment :)