Tuesday, August 26, 2008

i.d.

dear hackers,

please stop stealing my debit card numbers. and purchasing time for online gaming. groceries at safeway. and what other items you deemed as necessary. i dont have any money. so it is a waste of your time. seriously. get a life. get a job. and spend your own dimes.

sincerely,
disgruntled hacked debit card carrier

i would also like to thank bank of america at this time. but that might be going a bit far. as they usually rape me on everything else. i have never found them to be a good servicing bank. well until this morning. when i received a phone call to alarm me of the suspicious activity. i guess it did save me some time. a little bit of stress. and they were able to provide me with a temporary card. so that i can continue life as usual.

its just such a creepy feeling. like someone went through your underwear drawer. it happened a little over a year ago too. that turned into more of a fiasco. as boa didnt catch the suspicious activity. even though the charges were larger and more sketchy. so i guess i can be thankful of that. but still it leaves an unsettling feeling in my stomach. i only use my debit card. that is my sole source of payment. other than cash. or checks. but those all lead to the same source. oh well. maybe its all those unsecure adult only sites i visit. finally catching up to me. damn.

No comments: