Monday, August 4, 2008

zipped

the weekend zipped on by. with inbloom in town. we just spent the time. laughing. chatting. and just hanging out. zipped. as well as my dress. after doing a couple of tricks with breathing out. and tugging. inbloom was able to zip me up in my old prom dress. nice. however. i could not move very well. and also could not wait to get out of it. i had the best posture at the party though. this also made for difficult dance moves. but what did i care. i was at prom.

we made our own corsages. as showcased above. and even were able to whip together another one in about 5 secs. for 'serious business' so she wouldnt feel left out. other highlights. besides feeling like i was 16 again. not getting crowned prom queen. and dancing to old skool hits. was visiting dobey. the best great dane in the world. (until i get my own. vivian, then she would be number one). in true spirit of a high school party. we pretended to give him some of our apple puckers. and inbloom asked him to be her date. he obliged. and i gave him the rose from my wrist-let.



also test drove a scooter this weekend. i am still doing my research. and looking at different brands. and resources. but i think it will be coming home with me soon. the main concerns from my 'rents. are driving at night. and parking it overnight. so that, as predicted by dear ol' dad. it is not stolen in 2 months time. i might also wait until winter time. when i can wheel and deal with someone. smart shopper. that is my goal. but smart shoppers cant always wait.

2 comments:

April said...

love it! i am officially a fan.

emmy-ray said...

Sour apple pucker in my new favorite drink!