Friday, June 5, 2009

better year

my day has already started off wonderfully. thanks to all of you out there. with the cards and birthday wishes. but i also just found out my arch nemesis is leaving work. whoot - whoot! my evil client is also leaving in july. i have a positive outlook on this year. it is going to be great. i may be one year older. and finding it a little harder to recover from a crazy night on the town. or playing softball and kickball all weekend. but i will still party like a rock star for one night. knowing i can spend time on my parents couch recovering while they bring me cake and ice cream.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Hope your night was fabulous! I'm sorry I didn't call back yesterday morning, I ended up covering a shift to make up for no work this coming weekend :) I'm at work again now but will call this week for sure. Miss you, love you, cheers to Year 27!