Tuesday, June 23, 2009

hot child in the city

i have continued with the vampire theme. and i am now watching the show 'true blood'. borrowed the first season dvd set from a friend. i have spent the majority of my evenings. watching this tale of vampires in a small louisiana town. and how the humans are dealing. coexisting. pretty good show. not for the family viewing. but it keeps me intrigued. enough to make me stay up past my bed time.

i am proud to report. i survived the digital switch on my tv. i still have my bunny ears. the number of channels has decreased a tad. i lost fox. which gasp. was one of my favorites. for seinfeld. and tmz. it might be for the best. it forces me to watch the real news at night. which as mother told me on my birthday. i really need to watch the news more. her: "what do you do in the mornings. you need to turn it on while getting ready." me: "i listen to the radio. i dont like morning news shows." the end.

i also made a delicious new dish last night. i took a few of my favorite things. feta cheese, watermelon and cucumbers. add a little evo and balsamic vinegar. touch of lemon and fresh basil. with grilled chicken and bow tie pasta. it was a great summer treat.

No comments: