Wednesday, November 26, 2008

sinus wars

happy thanksgiving to all my readers. i hope to enjoy some turkey. and my new favorite addition. cranberry sauce. (must be mixed with the turkey. not solo). but i have a sinus infection. damn me. for always being sick with these things. i forgot to take my zyrtec for one day. and bam. infected.

mother and i will be making a feast. from my new barefoot contessa cookbook. for the four of us. no traveling. i am bringing house guests. two pups. to play with zola. and romp around the house. so i dont have to drive back and forth. and now so the rents can help me care for the doggies while i stake my claim on the sofa. this makes for easy packing. two days of pjs.

zola is starting to get her adult teeth. she is already 40 lbs. halfway to her ideal weight. pictures to come of her with her new friends. she is scared of everything. so i hope she is friendly and likes them. it will be good for her to be socialized. i think she is more of a 'dog' than cory. cory was pretty much human. she didnt like other dogs. had little interest in anything that wasnt a treat or napping. and a walk. just liked being the lady of the house. zola is now the princess.

No comments: