Wednesday, March 11, 2009

firsts

it has been so long since i last wrote. i think i forgot how to blog. so i decided to take one of these generic. annoying facebook lists. crap. and make it into a posting. no offense emmy ray. i hope none taken. you just did what you had to do. so here goes...

Your Firsts
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
matt shadid aka. mad arab

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
yet to meet

3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink?
beer - stolen out of the parents supply

4. What was your FIRST job?
babysitting or dressing up as a panda bear for commerce bank

5. What was your FIRST car?
1987 nissan maxima, with mirrored tinted windows, an equalizer and a bra - she was sweet

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
none today. geesh make me feel lame-o. i have had calls though.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
lauren - its her birthday

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
i have no clue. for someone who prides themselves in a great memory - how could i not remember. i broke my heel bone that year. right before school. and this lady had to carry me around to go anywhere while i was in my cast. (mother didnt think i was able to use crutches). and now i can not remember her name. or picture her face. wow.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
it was a 10 hour flight to germany. i am sure i was annoying. complained a lot because of the ciggerette smoke. and slept.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
i dont remember her name. it was in kindergarten. and no we dont talk. i think she moved after that school year. my next best friend was stacie. and we dont talk either. but she taught me how to hip hop dance. ha.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
that best friend from kindergarten. although i think she gave me lice. mother was not happy. and my sleep over priveleges were limited from then on.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
sara my coworker. and it was not until 9 am.

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
michelles - and i made a name for myself as a bridesmaid by tucking in the bottom of my dress ot the top and made it look like a bubble.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
hit the snooze and thought about how i hate working.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
pearl jam.

16. FIRST tattoo?
bumble bee with my fellow queen bee stacy.

17. First piercing?
ears and i had to wait until i turned 13.

18. First foreign country you've been to?
germany.

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
james bond movies. my father is somewhat obsessed.

20. When was your FIRST detention?
high school. although i was late from band. cried. and didnt have to serve the full time.

21. What was the first state you lived in?
utah.

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
stacy. and we lived together all four years of college. even after all the warnings to never live with your best friend.

23. If you had one wish. What would it be?
to have a super power - besides being a dog whisperer.

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
a foreign language.

25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
joanna? and thats not me asking - thats me hoping she posts something. :)

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Noted :) Perhaps I will post this now...

Stacy said...

Oh QB1, I didn't know you had another Stacy before me. I refuse to spell it her way though.