Monday, March 23, 2009

hair, hair everywhere

with the nice weather. seeming here to stay. i hope. i drove with the sunroof open. (i love sunroofs. i dont want to ever own a car without). ingrid michaelson blaring. to visit the beloved parents. and zola suh. she now has an official middle name. it happened awhile back. during college football season. after our favorite husker player. Ndamukong Suh. he is a true. bad. and ass. and so after a defensive touchdown. where he shoved the quarterback into the grass while trying to tackle suh. it seemed only right. to keep the tradition of naming her after suh. cory was named after cory schlesinger. and have i ever mentioned that the family really are huskerfanatics. why yes. yes we are.

as soon as i walked in. zola went crazy. tail wagging. body wiggling. and jumping. she then jumps into my arms. and wants me to hold her. although its mainly holding her upper body. and is content for seconds, while i pet her belly. and she gives me kisses. while there i cleaned out my vehicle. and captured these gems below. she was tired from her long morning walk. and insisted on sitting on all my seats. while i tried to clean. and vacuum. out my car. it still has dog hair in it. but with all my other doggies that i let ride. i dont think the hair will ever leave. she is calming down some. still very petite. and likes me to sit with her on the floor while she chews her bones.

3 comments:

emmy-ray said...

I love dog posts, she is a sweet little baby.

Joanna said...

Adorable! I love that she just wanted to chill and watch you clean. And I totally understand about all that hair!

Anonymous said...

Oh her little face is starting to look more grown up! She is the sweetest Gib. I wish her and Fin could have a play date!