Thursday, May 14, 2009

just me

got a forward today. and my month matches me almost perfectly. or i will only admit some. i am taking my chances with bad luck for 5 years. i love reading my horoscope every morning. so this was an added bonus.

gemini - the chatterbox. smart and witty. outgoing, very chatty. lively, energetic. adaptable but needs to express them selves. argumentative and outspoken. like change. versatile. busy, sometimes nervous and tense. gossips. may seem superficial and inconsistent. beautiful physically and mentally. 5 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

tonight is the first kickball game. no thanks to any of my readers. i selected bootylicious. because, i dont think the other team is ready for this jelly.

then i leave on a jet plane. for a marvelous weekend in napa. celebrating friends. lemonades upcoming nuptials. and of course drinking a lot of wine. bon voyage.

No comments: