Tuesday, May 26, 2009

reality sinks in

after celebrating memorial day. with zola chewing my arm. snapping at me to play. grabbing my laundry to play chase. holding her muddy, pig marrow bone while she chewed it. and then giving me 100 kisses. watching one of mother's favorite shows. clean your house. on style network. i have been inspired. we watched a marathon yesterday. including the messiest house in america. it was so bad. i can not believe it. i certainy can not believe people live like that. makes my little apartment look like nothing. but i realize i am a pack rat. and i am in one of my moods. where i want to clean. i want to organize. and that is what i will do this evening. i am headed to wally-world to get the tools i need. that are going to help my closet. i will only keep what i wear. and throw out things that have no place. the items that only cause clutter. wish me luck. i hope to have pictures to share of my success story!

2 comments:

Lowa said...

That's exactly what I did on Monday! Mine and Ryan's closet: organized!

Stacy said...

It's kind of freaky, that's what I did on Saturday. Bizarre-o!