Friday, August 21, 2009

got my tongue

the cat may not have my tongue. but she likes to rub on my face. i cant do it. i think i spoke too soon. i dont like people touching my face. and for some reason i feel just as violated. squeamish. claustrophobic. when chairman mao. wakes me at 2:30 once or 3:30 the next morning. trying to sleep near my face. 'kneading me'. which is another bizarre cat habit. and motoring. he also tries to lick and bite (nip) my face. aaahhh. i cant handle it. i think i made it clear that i dont like it to him. his tongue feels like sandpaper. ick. just ick.

i am back to only being a dog person. this short stint with kitty. it was short. i can play nice. and take care of the feline species. but i just cant say the 'l' word is appropriate. more like the second 'l' word. like. so i go back on my previous post. i like some kitties.

zola can lick my face when ever she wants...and i dont care. aaww sick!

4 comments:

Rachel Wilson said...

I don't think it is appropriate for any species to lick someone. It is disgusting!!! Our cats don't lick but if they did I would have to nip that bad habit right away.

Lowa said...

This is how all cats are

twojulies said...

thank god! i was hoping you'd come back to your senses... i saw a horrid cat catch a poor bird today and torture it. dogs don't do things like that. stay away from cats!

emmy-ray said...

I would have thrown the cat across the room by now. I don't like to be awakened, EVER!