Wednesday, August 26, 2009

ready

my lease will be up in december. i dont know if i want to move. pack everything back up. and out. and then back in. but that has been my life. and part of me does get restless. to move again. the excitement of a new place. and redecorating. i think i will move if. i find a cute. reasonable price place. hopefully in the same neighborhood. that would let me have one of these. the real reason for this posting. is i am ready for my own baby. although it might cut into my business a little. i hope that i could bring my little girl with me when i dogsit. or the grandparents could watch her. (even though mother will say no at first).

3 comments:

LP said...

I think Vivian is definitely ready to join you in her forever home!

Rachel Wilson said...

Are you seriously considering an English Bulldog? If so, call me. We have had them for years & there is a lot you should know before making the commitment of being a bulldog Mommy!!!

ellenclare said...

Do it!