Wednesday, November 25, 2009

the moon that is new

another thing to be thankful for. robert pattinson's character in the twilight saga. my heart melts over this love story/saga. as does half the world or more. i will just say it. robert makes the world go round. i predicted it about a year ago. he is the next johnny depp. in about 20 years. we will see if it comes true.


i ended up skipping the midnight showing of new moon. which i have been told, was probably a good choice. my lil sis from bbbs asked me to take her on friday night. so i bought two tickets online prior for the early evening show. we got there in plenty of time. had great seats. and enjoyed the people watching prior. all the many t-shirts. and outfits. my lil sis would not however agree with this post. she is a werewolf or team jacob fan. and would give shout outs to the other girls with their shirts on. and cat call when he came on the screen with no shirt on. which was most of the movie.

the movie new moon, was everything i had hoped for and more. the actual movie i thought was very well made. and would appeal to an audience that didnt read the books. and those who have. i wasnt as annoyed with bella's character as i had been while reading the book. edward as mention was so dreamy. i melted in my seat, but had to keep somewhat of a composure with my lil sis. his sweet nothings. and cute smirks. i feel like i am 13 and have my first real crush again when watching him on screen. i like to think its the romance of the books/movies that put you in that mind set. it also has a pretty good soundtrack which gives it another edge. so go see it. suck it up. and see what all the hype is about. i love it, i love it, i love it. (imagine me sitting in a chair. kicking my feet up in the air. and shaking my head and arms. - i love it!)

1 comment:

katieharris said...

i have the perfect visualization of you doing an 'i love it!' dance in your chair. good movie review :) I'm finally going to see the movie today! super excited. mmmm....edward. (which is weird to say now that i think about it--that was my grandpa's name)
Happy Thanksgiving J-Gib Gobbler!