Friday, November 6, 2009

neewollah

i didnt get to celebrate halloween this year. which saddens me. since it has always been one of my favorite holidays. (it cant trump christmas - i like presents over candy). i woke up on the thursday prior with flu like symptoms. and lived in quarantine for a couple of days. before retreating to my folks house. to be nursed back to health. exact words from my father. he was so sweet. so since i didnt get to see any costumes (i wasnt too upset about missing the years latest sexy costumes) i found much delight in the photos sent to martha stewarts dog costume contest. take a peek. i dont know which is my favorite. i think untitled should have entered with stan the man in his pumpkin outfit. maybe next year.

http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/halloween-pet-winners-2009

1 comment:

ellenclare said...

cutest puppy in the world!