Wednesday, November 4, 2009

recommends

i highly recommend the movie sunshine cleaning. just a sweet little movie about family, life and making lemons out of lemonade. the fact it was only one hour and thirty minutes also impressed me. it seems movies tend to go into 2+ hours more and more. and when i try to watch them on a week night. i stay up past my bed time. sunshine cleaning had happy moments, sad, life lessons, growing pains, but in the end it all worked out for the best.

i cant recommend this movie yet. but i already purchased my ticket to see new moon from the twilight saga. opening night. at midnight. i am imagine mass chaos. me and a million tweens racing to get the best seats. i will throw elbows. i am not afraid to yell at kids. especially if they are old enough to be at a midnight movie on a thursday night. and if they try to ruin my movie watching experience. i will call them out. and everyone will laugh. (probably at me). so pretty much. it will be an awesome evening at the cinema. or morning.

2 comments:

katieharris said...

Oooh when does new moon come out? And why don't I know the answer? And can I go with you so we can swoon together? I be back in January, can you wait until then? :) miss ya buzzyladdy.

emmy-ray said...

You should be excited! My sister is making me a t-shirt. I told her I wanted it to say "Suck It Eddy". I don't think my mom will allow that to happen.