Tuesday, November 3, 2009

sometimes

  • i love nothing more than to be a slug and waste an evening with bad tv
  • i wish i can say everything i am thinking, really thinking and other times, i feel like i say too much and that gets me into trouble (usually after a couple glasses of wine)
  • i feel like a rebel when i dont brush my teeth before bed once in a great moon, now if only i felt like that about flossing, my dentist might not scold me every time i go
  • i call my mom to ask her dumb questions, even though i could probably look them up on my own, but its comforting that i for one, can call my mom and that she listens to me babble on and on about my problem in silence only to reply with the correct answer, and it is scary how it is always the right answer
  • i can go for days without talking to anyone
  • i eat food that has expired and i survive
  • i would like to complete a true walk-out from a job - to get a high from that feeling before reality sets in that i just quit my job

No comments: