Wednesday, February 24, 2010

boots are so out

i cant take this winter crap anymore. i love all my boots. but i am getting tired of sporting them every day. even in this 12 degree weather. which the weather man so kindly reminded me that normally it is 50 during this time. i put on my flats. with no socks. my father would have flipped. that i would walk out of the house with no socks. exposed skin to this temperature. i could hear him this morning - 'you are going to get sick. arent your feet cold'. but i have had it. so thats my rant for the morning. i also hope this awful weather will go away. because as noted by lil joj, we will not run in frigid weather for the upcoming st. patty's day race. if there is snow. or below freezing. i will go to the gym. run and then hit the after party. per training schedule i should be running about 4 miles that saturday anyway.

GF10 update: i went to pilates class last night. it covers my stretch and strength portion of the training schedule perfectly. just have to switch up the days. i am a little sore today. but hope i can put in a light run this evening. 12 weeks and counting for the 1/2.

tomorrow night i am helping emmy-ray jewelry by modeling in a wedding fashion show. i am pretty excited. i get to leave work to have my hair and make up done. (who doesnt love that). i borrowed a few black dresses from ellenclare. so i am ready to walk down the runway. que in - right said fred - because i am model and you know what i mean...and i shake my little tush on the catwalk...i'm too sexy...

No comments: