Thursday, February 25, 2010

fashion roadkill

today is the big day. my stomach is filled with butterflies. i went to practice last night for my runway debut. its pretty legit. and as one of the other girls and i noticed. there are real models also in the show. like they are the real deal. i am leaving in a few to go live the life of a model. get my hair and make up done. and wait around. not eating. until i am out on the catwalk. i also will be walking around the show. so customers can get an up close and personal look at my jewels and flowers. all by my dear friend emmy-ray. i am very excited and nervous. i have been practicing my walk and facial expressions this morning. jeff has been a great modeling coach. he reminded me of my tv hair modeling from this summer. where he said i looked scared. but the hair dresser was throwing me around like a rag doll. i think we have my face perfected. less eyes and slight smile. with a big smile during my poses. aaahhh. maybe i can use these to go on the show - america's next top model - but for the 5'6", average girl addition. pictures and recap to come.

GF10 update: after practicing for the wedding hive fashun show, i made it to the gym for a quick 2 miles. i should be running 3 miles tonight. but doubtful i can get that in. i'll shoot for that goal on friday.

3 comments:

katieharris said...

You are pretty, oh so very pretty. Can't wait to see pictures! Work it girrrrl!

Joanna said...

I can't wait to hear all about it and see your pics! I'm sure you rocked the runway. And looked fierce.

emmy-ray said...

Thanks so much once again for helping me out. You did a great job!