Monday, February 22, 2010

thumping.

i dont understand men and dancing. as a female. i love dancing. i like it most when i am dancing solo or with a group of friends. i find much delight in flailing my body about. being serious. being silly. trying new moves. mocking other dancers. entertaining friends (like my tap dancing routine to the cars songs, get your head out of the gutter). but when i go to a bar or club to dance. this does not mean my back side is an open invite. to be violated by some random guy. to thump. to try to hold onto me by placing hands where he wants. i mean its rather animal like. to see guys standing on the side lines. planning their next attack. when i was younger, okay not too long ago, i tolerated this cycle more than i should. not anymore. i like to dance solo. unless its slow dancing at a wedding or such. call me old fashion. but what happened to a guy asking you to dance before he grabbed your mid section and introduced his member with a thump. it awkward. uncomfortable. so as a piece of advice to my male readers. please respect the ladies before you creepily try to dirty dance with her. it will work out better for you in the long run if you do. that is all. i still had the time of my life this past weekend dancing. to the zeros and some old favorites from salt n peppa!

No comments: