Wednesday, July 2, 2008

girls and boys

funny gal that ingrid michaelson. she put on a wonderful. intimate show last night. there were a couple of choice people in the crowd. i could have done with out. loud shouter. huge guy with this roaring voice. or obnoxious girl that i think had turrets. with her silly japanese fan. she would yell out the most random things. i mean. ingrid even shushed her once. but as brother said. it takes all kinds. so here are some pics i got last night. i tried a special effect on my camera. the stars on the lights. also. not the most steady of hands on the video. but it captured the evening nicely.



on another note. i think i have pulled something. in my lower region. my left butt cheek. is killing me. i have been walking around like an old lady. with something shoved up her. you get the point. i have been stretching it. which is the only thing that makes it feel somewhat better. i even do my crazy yoga moves in my cubical. i dont know what to do. i havent been running this week. due unpacking. but i want to be able to go. go. go. next week. i walked one lap on monday night. thats when i really noticed the pain. but i stretched and it didnt bother me until yesterday.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Love the fancy sparkles! Glad you guys had fun.