Friday, February 13, 2009

tgif

geesh. these past weeks. and month. have flown by. my memory is fuzzy. most days i forget what i did. did i send that. where did i put that. i feel like i have aged so fast. although i was mistaken by my superior as one of the youngest in the office. this came about because i have the oldest computer. and will soon be given a newer used computer. so my current dell can go into retirement. so the joke was made - youngest in the office with the oldest computer. but none the less. i am not one of the youngest. or even that close. he then said i would age really well. ha. umm. thanks.

i had the best of intentions to take some photos of the mansion this morning. i wanted to have good sunlight. but it was rainy. cold. and i felt like sleeping longer was more worth my time. so maybe another day. tonight is my last night. but i have another extended stay again in march. so many vacations. so little time.

side note. i do not recommend the new maybelline mascara - stiletto. black and red tube. it did not thicken lashes. or extend them at all. not worth your money or time. next on my list to try. as mentioned in previous posts. the covergirl orange tube. this was in my hand when i actually bought the stiletto instead. but the colors on the covergirl confused me. untitled had to help. but i was still wreary. they need a chart on the back. to explain these things. they were all a different shade of black. like 5 different shades of black. i didnt know which one i needed. (these are the cheap, every day mascaras. next posting will be about the really, really good ones like dior and ysl).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite mascara is Prescriptives False eyelashes. It is fabulous.

Stacy said...

One perk of being great friends with a regional Bobbi Brown makeup artist? Free makeup. Namely, mascara, which I've been using for the past month or so and have been quite happy with! I do have a soft spot for our DiorShow though.

twojulies said...

ysl - mascara volume effet faux cils
Luxurious Mascara this is the best stuff ever....ever...ever...tried the cg in the orange tube. can only give it 2 stars. the ysl is worth the price!

emmy-ray said...

I tried the Diorshow and was not that impressed. It didn't really make them any fuller or longer looking. I then tried the Maybelline Colossal volume, which does make them look longer, but is a bit clumpy. Maybe next I'll try YSL.