Monday, March 1, 2010

slow moving

i have never really been into working out on the weekends. to me the weekend is for r & r. and the site of a gym. or treadmill. is not that. i dont mind being outdoors. like on a nice walk or jog. but due to the winter weather. this has not been an ideal factor to my weekends. so i write with much regret. i did nothing of the sort to train. it was a little nicer here. so i took the dog i am watching to the park and walked around. week one not the greatest. but here is wishful thinking that week two will be better. i have convinced my dear dad to run with me. he has ran a lot more races than i. even a marathon. so he is experienced. but since he turned the big 6-0 this year. i think it will be a monumental thing for both of us. and he is going to help map out some of the long runs.

GF10 update: nadda. and i am congested from the weekend. taking my mucinex d and hoping i can make it to the gym tonight.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

How fun that Smokin' Joe will be running with you! Did I tell you that my dad and I will be running together, as well? If they can do it, we sure can. That's what I tell myself, anyway.