Friday, April 23, 2010

new challenge

since i have hit a bit of a rut. on what to write about on here. other than my running. i thought i might take the challenge as told by my friend twojulies. as she explains it is more for scrapbooking. but since i gave that up in highschool. so a blog can work too! so starting monday i will go for the challenge of week-in-the-life. sit tight. and have a wonderful weekend! its little joj's bachelorette and bridal shower this weekend. my how time flies. it seems like just yesterday i started to plan the big weekend. now its here. we pick up the girls this afternoon from the airport. and its good times to follow.

joj is getting into town in time for a quick run. i have been hired to walk some brother dogs twice a week. to help the busy parents out. so she will help me with that and get a bit of training in. her half marathon is next weekend. this also snuck up on us! i have been trying to continue my running as well. with these dogs they help with my wind sprints. they are irish setters. who are known to RUN. and with two young, boys who are kenneled all day. i feel like santa claus with a leash in each hand. and a little like they are walking/running my instead of the opposite. it will be nice to have joj here to help me today.

1 comment:

twojulies said...

yeah! i know. the whole scrapbooking thing scares me. but doing it on a blog counts, too. if you ask me! can't wait to see your life. i'm sure it's more exciting than mine!!