Thursday, April 29, 2010

day 4 - week-in-the-life

happy my friday! my morning began with an email from my father. made me giggle at my desk.

jmeg,
Just in case you haven't had a chance to catch the Wallentine Weather report for this weekend in the country. Tomorrow. Low 36, high57 with gusty winds 20-30 mph.
Saturday. Light rain in morning. Low 36, High 55. Partly cloudy.
Windy in afternoon.
Sunday. Low 39, High 59. Partly cloudy.

Dahling, I just wanted you to know so you can properly plan your wardrobe for this upcoming festive weekend in the country. Sounds marvelous doesn't it.
love, dad

lunch time included. mani and pedi to prepare for my weekend in the country. we will show up as the city cousins. ready for a wedding. with reception at the fairgrounds. in the 4H building. yeehaw!


for lunch i had a lean pocket. grapes. veggie straws. and 100 calorie pack of chocolate covered pretzels. how healthy of me. but then i over indulged. we had an early cinco de mayo party this afternoon at work. i took my newbie and dropped her off. let her go have fun with the other kiddos. i couldnt stay long. i had to come back and finish a few things. including this blog post. i grabbed a margarita and a plate of goodies before i departed the party. the rice and beans were tastey. i love, love, love frozen margaritas. especially with a lot of salt. it has to have salt. and it has to be the big, chunky kind. cinco de mayo might be up there in my favorite holidays. oh who am i kidding. if it has the word holiday. i most likely will approve!

No comments: