Thursday, June 5, 2008

blowing out the candles

today. is the day. i have already had a wonderful morning. filled with streamers in my cube. funny ecards. and regular cards. i mean i was so popular. i didnt get to go for coffee until 9:30. all this was followed by an awesome lunch of sushi. and wonderful people. i think i have costco cake in the future this afternoon. and then a nice evening of dinner with my favorite lady. mom. and shopping. everything i could hope for on a birthday. and more. i also wore my new vintage. 1960s. red seersucker dress today. and its so fun. word.

i dont plan on really blowing out any candles today. but thats okay. i did enough last year with the trick candles.

2 comments:

twojulies said...

Happy Birthday!

Joanna said...

Ooh, that Celsius Tannery, love the way they flatter me. Ever since we talked about fake baking over lunch, I've had that jingle in my head.