Tuesday, June 17, 2008

money

where is my(gd) incentive check. thats all i want to know. i didnt do direct deposit. like everyone else i know. (might be a reason to do my own taxes. but my dad does such a great job of going to h&r block for me). i am ready to spend money. just send me the check. i will do my fellow americans a favor. and spend. spend. of course the last two of my ssn are. 91. so who knows when i will get it. hell will probably freeze over. and i still wont have my check.

I just checked this site www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=180250,00.html
and it says july 11. i will not be happy until it comes. and if forwarded (delay the process) to my new pad. i should be thankful that it is coming. and i will be. once its in my hands.

2 comments:

emmy-ray said...

It's okay you can say god damn, I give you permission. I'm waiting for my god damn check too. I thought it was supposed to come two weeks ago, but I mis-read the incredibly simple directions.

ellenclare said...

does it make you feel better that i have already spent all of mine?