Tuesday, June 10, 2008

third time is a charm

last night was the james taylor concert. and my third seeing him live. it was a gorgeous night. after the rain storm on sunday and yesterday morning. it cleared up. with a nice cool evening. perfect for sitting under the stars. and listening to the singer/songwriter perform.

this past weekend i watched. murray. and margie. along with the four cats. but as long as the dogs were around. the cats didnt want to have much to do with me. vice versa. meow. i couldnt help but speak to murray in my new zealand accent. and also call him murrayland. (please google 'flight of the conchords' if you are confused right now). both have the most expressive faces. i tried to capture them. but its hard. they are just little busy bees. murray = black face.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh how I love that one of the dog's names was Murray. Exactly what I want to name my dog. So I can do exactly what you did all weekend. In the accent. Yes, it will happen.

Stacy said...

Murray? Prezzant! Brilliant, just brilliant...