Wednesday, June 11, 2008

pampered

yesterday's outing included getting my hair-did. it was time for summer highlights. and a nice trim. the ends were a tad tattered. nothing drastic. nothing new. or different. while there for almost three hours. the following did. in fact happen. a man called the salon to ask if anyone would be able to give him a spiral perm. yes. a man. and yes a 1980's spiral perm. i am picturing something like this:

or this:

also while sitting in the sink. with my head constrained. i was forced to watch the hairstylist next to me flash her thong. her thong. tha. thong. tha. thong. she was waxing some one's eyebrows. and kept bending over in my personal space. i mean a good 3 inches of skin and skivvies. i again was constrained with toner tingling my head. and the only thing i could do was close my eyes. to not have it in my face. i just dont get this. dont you feel the wind. the coolness of your exposed skin. wouldnt you think people notice and dont want to see this. gross.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man it sounds like you have a terrible stylist. What kind of stylist leaves you in the chair to be violated like that?