Wednesday, June 4, 2008

food

it was yesterday that someone spotted my annie's cheddar bunnies box sitting on my desk. and agreed how awesomely good they were. i like to munch on them during the afternoon. i first tried them over at yulies house. because the majority of the time i like to revolt back to my childhood. and eat lots of mac & cheese. hotdogs. ruffles. pudding snacks. granola bars. (and her kiddies eat all of the above, including the bunnies). so during the convo about the bunnies. it was pointed out how you really should spend a little more on food. go organic. since it is going into your body. and as many believe. your body is your sanctuary. and to stay healthy. it all starts with what you put into it. as with everything. one area i have not gone organic is beauty products. i might try some new shampoo and conditioner. but i have not been able to completely go organic. i need my regular coca cola classic.


now i had also been insulted the day before about my cheddar bunnies. a person actually told me in disbelief. that they would buy me a real box of goldfish if i couldnt afford them. moron. go back to where you came from. these are better than your box of goldfish. and dont buy the rainbow ones. they will do strange things to your bm's. or maybe you should. bruhaha.

other items i love. highly recommend. are amy's products. i just recently ventured into the world of pockets. and of course loved them. the special message on the side. makes me feel better about living off microwavable meals. also eat the burritos on a regular basis.


From Amy's web site: Amy’s food tastes so good because it’s made from the kind of real food ingredients that people use in their own kitchens…no additives, no preservatives, no GMOs. If a child can’t pronounce it, you won’t find it on an Amy’s label. The cooking methods are like those used at home or in fine restaurants.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abba and Mop are both organic lines of hair products.

Joanna said...

Yum! Funny, I also eat those cheddar bunnies at my babysitting house :) They also have the wheat bunnies, which I highly recommend, as well.

Stacy said...

I just ate an Amy's burrito with a side of goldfish crackers and a Diet Coke for lunch!

Katie said...

I love me some Annies Bunnies! Especially the Honey Bunny Grahams...but that might mostly be because the name is just so dang cute! My favorite Amy's is the Spinach Pizza in a Pocket Sandwich....so tasty. I shudder at the thought of people actually eating a Hot Pocket.
My stylist recommended MOP shampoo/conditioner so I tried it for awhile. I felt good about using it, but noticed that my hair tended to get oily by mid-day, which really irked me, so I went back to using Dove. Good post, you should be a blog food critic :)

twojulies said...

wow! I didn't realize how much influence I have! Ha!