Tuesday, October 7, 2008

chilly

while lounging on my teal sofa last night. i actually needed my blanket. to help cover my exposed skin from feeling the chilly breeze. blow through the opened french doors leading to my porch. it was also during this time. that a crazy wasp came flying in. buzzing like a mad man. he inspected my lamp. and buzzed out just as fast. as he came in. even he was looking for cover from the fall air.

with the chill upon us. i have begun to dig into my sweatshirt tub. and thinking its about time. to switch out my summer clothes in my drawers. for sweaters. and long sleeves. i will have to force myself to wear shoes. no more flip flops. (i hate this time). but then i get to start wearing my new boots. and even better. i can wear them to my mini-me, madeline's fifth birthday party. because its cowgirl themed. i am helping with games and whatnots. last year i helped spin the littles into dizziness for pin the tiara on the princess. so cute. and so fun. to be a kid again. i enjoy it for my couple of hours that i babysit. to just play and not have a care in the world.


so kind of a random blog. but i really can not believe it is fall already. where did summer go. yes i realize i am a little late to be pondering this. the first day of fall has already come and gone. and pretty soon it will be halloween. (cant wait for another spectacular costume). i just hope the snow stays away longer than the last couple of years. and doesnt stay as long.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

So, the girls I work with all shop on ebay...I've been browsing and have found some super cute boots! Kind of like Madeline's but black and brown.