Friday, October 24, 2008

how the cards split

last night. i listened to angela. the tarot card reader. tell my future. she also mentioned my past. and the present. with her glazed over. coffee colored eyes. looking at me. i went with lp on this little adventure. and according to ang. we were both at a cross road in our life journey. i went first. i was a little nervous. and shaky. while i shuffled the cards. and i cant shuffle cards normally. so i had to keep shuffling for awhile. then she spoke. here is what she said. in a nutshell.

i am an old soul. i have had many past lives. therefor i know what i want in this one. and basically can chose my own path. this could even entail passing on my soul mate. i have two guardian spirits. not family members like most. i will also live a long life. longer than most. (maybe i will make it on the today show when i turn 100). she then told me i should be in the medical field. and asked why i didnt stay with that. (hmm. maybe it was when i thinking about being a vet. could still happen). i will also come across a lot of money. and be healthy. i will have three children young. and marry young. (this is when i piped in and said - listen honey, as far as i am concerned my young years are over. so please be more specific). she said i will meet someone soon. and be married in a couple of years. she also threw in that i am a happy go lucky person. and i need to live more in the moment. and not think so much about the future. or the past.

lp also had some bulls-eye moments with angela. her guardian angel is her grandmother. she will have twins (she has twins in her family). and will also be getting married soon. she was also very in-tune with other details of lp's life right now. it was intriguing.

so angela might know what to tell twenty-something girls. that they will get married soon. come across money. and live a long happy life. take it for what you will. as long as i didnt receive the death card. i was happy. next time we go. angela would like pictures of some of the people that our impacting our lives right now. or better yet. would like them to come with us. oh and have us host a party. this is not a photo of angela.

4 comments:

LP said...

I am saving up for our next trip!

Katie said...

hmmm....i like what angela has planned for you, very interesting. yet kinda generic. i'm intrigued by her medical field mentioning, i think you would make a great vet (although that requires lots of schooling, but there's always vet assistant options). at least your future is looking bright- would've been a major bummer if you'd gotten the death card, eh?

Stacy said...

Well when you come into that money, remember what we're going to do with it! That spa Joanna sent!

Lowa said...

I love this kind of stuff. I had my palm read last winter. I took off my wedding ring to try to fool her, I was pregnant but not yet showing. She said I needed to choose between the two men in my life and that it would be a while before I had a family. So she was full of shit, but I do believe some people have the gift.