Tuesday, October 14, 2008

wigged out

to celebrate serious business's birthday. she held an intimate gathering. at her new married life house. her grown up house. requirement to attend the party. besides your party pants. and in, untitled and i's case. dance pants. it was a wig theme party. or as mentioned in a previous post. a hair ball. i think the pictures describe the evening. marvelously. scooter was our personal photographer. and captured us. at our finest.

side note: i thought about not posting. the truly embarrassing. did i really do that moments. as my first reaction when untitled played me a slideshow of the album. was blackmail. those will come to haunt me. just like the many others out there. but then. i realize. thats just me. just jamie. btw. the splits only come out on certain evenings. enjoy. and feel free to invite me to your next bash. i am of course. one of the fun ones.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Yes you are! Absolutely love this last one :)

ellenclare said...

Holy shit, I am a really, really good dancer.

emmy-ray said...

you guys make my party look so awesome...good work.