Tuesday, December 30, 2008

braun

for rach. my hair girl. i love my new color in this photo. (she was a wee bit upset when i saw her recently, that i hadnt posted anything regarding the new hair color). i am also getting used to the 5 inches cut off. its fun. its fresh. its the new jan brady.

also. as noted from previous post. i did not take a picture of the grossness that was my finger. (it still has a bump). but if you look at the picture closely. maybe click on it. to really blow it up. you can see my right hand. pointer finger. is a lot darker than my others.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't upset that you hadn't posted anything. I was just sad because I knew that since you hadn't posted anything that it meant you hated it. I don't ever want my clients to not like their hair.

Anonymous said...

Hey pretty lady, love the color. You look hot-- but thats nothing we don't all know already ;)
(That makes sense, right?)