Thursday, December 4, 2008

kisses

i was pleasantly. and very. surprised today. by a delightful little thing. called the candy cane hershey kiss. i was very skeptical. cause you know. sometimes experiments dont always go well. i usually just stick with dark chocolate. and call it a day. but i was intrigued. and after klar highly recommended the candy. i caved.

it was like an explosion of love in my mouth. a kiss. ha. it tastes a lot like my favorite mints. the buttermilk mints. whenever i see them at restaurants. i take handfuls and drop in my purse. inbloom used to bring them home from her old job. love them. so this limited edition kiss. is a lot like those. but they are chocolate. so better. and they have mint specs mixed in. made me a little weary. but i got over it. and asked for another.

4 comments:

KG said...

Hmm I would never have tried these from their name but that description sounds pretty delicious.

Joanna said...

Yum! I will have to try, as you know how I love those Ruth's Chris mints. Add chocolate and what's not to love?

Anonymous said...

"...it was like an explosion of love in my mouth."

:|

I can't believe that no one touched this...

Anonymous said...

You've made me a believer and gave me an excuse for a Target trip this weekend!