Tuesday, December 9, 2008

holiday cheer

over the weekend. during day light. i crept down to the basement. in my storage unit. where all my glorious holiday decor lives for 10 months out of the year. i was going to decorate during the week. right after turkey day. but its dark when i get home. and i dont like to venture down there unless i have someone with me. i decided this year i would not put up my tree. its little. but really there is no space. and since its just me. no point. all my presents still go to the parents house. or i open it when people give it to me. i guess i do have one mini. mini tree atop the hutch. which this year displays my favorite. german. wooden ornaments. other than all my normals. my additions this year are the two wreaths hanging on the french doors. i found then at target. and added some vintagey looking ribbon. cant decide if the bow should be at the top (as pictured) or down with the greenery. thoughts appreciated. and the new table cloth. that yes. needs to be ironed. i have a couple other odds and ends spreadout. but these were the cluster of holiday cheer displayed below. also. please note. i am displaying christmas cards on the hutch. so feel free to send me one. wink. wink. now. about that holiday shopping...

1 comment:

twojulies said...

love the wreaths on the french doors. and the bows look best at the top.