Wednesday, December 3, 2008

tis the season

i am now a brunette. i went darker for the winter. dark. for the upcoming. dark. dreery. months.

rach. my girl. my hairdresser. she is an avid reader. so. i must say everyone loves it. have received numerous compliments. but its still growing on me. its weird to look at myself in the mirror. i need a couple of days. but dont fret. i do not regret. and i am not, not happy. i just need a day or two.

no pictures for now. i have to love it before i reveal.

4 comments:

Joanna said...

YOU MUST REVEAL.

emmy-ray said...

I went to dark brunette again for winter too. It took me a couple of days as well, but I've had it that way before. Can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

I am still getting used to my short hair. I have had it for a year now. When I see pictures or look at the back of my head I don't recognize myself.

Anonymous said...

welcome to the hot girlz club :) can't wait to see a picture. i bet you're smolderingly sexy.