Friday, March 12, 2010

thank you

i have to give a shout out to brother. he keeps me in check. with all my spelling errors on here. he is a silent reader of the blog. but if i mis-spell something. i usually have a friendly email waiting in my inbox. telling me the correct spelling. its not one of my strong suites. but thats okay, we make a good pair. i talk. he is the silent, yet wiser of the two! goodluck on the house brother. cant wait to see it. and help make it your own.

happy friday everyone. have a great weekend. i am so happy to have lil joj in town. and a jersey shore party at untitleds'. i dont know if i can do shnookie justice but i will try. as long as i get my poof big. and spray tan (or maybe just bronzer).

oh and runway pictures are circulating. check out the weddinghive.com. i will also try to get some up here.

No comments: