Wednesday, September 17, 2008

bunny ears

i have been a bit under the weather. it happens every year. my sinuses are so sensitive. that once the weather starts to turn. i then become a maniac. well not a maniac. but a very miserable person. my cheeks hurt. my throat. my head. i am very tired. and cranky. i am grumpy. and things just irritate me even more.

so yesterday i said. i cant take work any more. mainly because i felt awful. feverish. and if you can go home from school because of a fever. i figured work was the same. i got home. pjs on. and curled up on the sofa. i havent caved into the monopoly of cable. i pondered. called a couple of times. trying to get the 'best' deal. but never signed the dotted line. i instead bought an antenna. this works perfectly. i even receive a hd channel for abc and the abc weather channel.

after taking a nap. and then flipping through the afternoon talk shows. i stopped on tyra. my hatred for her is far beyond anyone. even the crazy coworker i rant about. the most upsetting factor about this woman. tyra. is she has her own show. and people sit in her audience. (and yes i was watching it. but i blame it on my illness.) she has to be the most self-centered human. nothing about her is appealing. but maybe part of my rage for her. is that she is close to my age. making more money than i could dream of. oh well. i would rather be happy. and have people like me. than to be obnoxious. and rich. tyra mail! dearest tyra. please cancel your show. and fill the time slot with something worthwhile. and mutually beneficial. thanks.

2 comments:

twojulies said...

she's tied with kimora lee and rachael zoe for the vilest human being(s) for me (at least)!

Stacy said...

Hey, found out tonight that we get FOX and CW, too! Woohoo for the bunny ears. :)