Friday, September 26, 2008

kids

i stay with these kids while their parents are out of town. we will call them bob (13). and jane (10). they like to give me their opinion. and over all advice on my life. i have listed some below. might use these for my new year resolutions.

1. jane told my i am inappropriate. this was after she asked for a piece of gum. the only flavors i had were sangria and fruitini. she decided on sangria. after she started to chew. i told her she should watch out. she might get drunk. jane didnt like that.

2. bob tells me multiple times. i need a boyfriend. 'you need a man. you are getting up there.'

3. jane told me my arm muscles were like pudding when i flex. this is after she told me i am not strong enough to keep her brother from attacking her when fighting. that is not the case. i usually just let them fight (as long as no one gets hurt). i can not take sides. most of the time they both ask for it.

oh well. guess i wont be winning any awards anytime soon. like best babysitter of the year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watch out you might be "Dont tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead"uz