Tuesday, September 23, 2008

photo booth

a popular item at weddings. when waiting in line for my prints. a friend asked the photobooth owner if a lot of people had done it. (it being the photobooth. meaning at the wedding). the girl looked at us. and said yes. taylor swift even had one at her birthday party in tennessee. oh i see. thanks for that tmz update.

so here are a couple of my best shots. ha. and one is my birthday shout out to emjay. emily. or serious business. she tied the knot. and when she invited me to a party on facebook the other day. it took me about 3 seconds to realize who this girl was sending such things. so happy marriage (again. i think i have over used that phrase with you over the past month.) but more importantly. happy birthday to you. and if you werent so popular at your reception. i would have a photobooth set of us.


also. happy marriage to katie and todd. or kit kat. my bridal assistant duties are complete. and i think i did a stunning job. make-up was great success. and i helped organize and pin a lot of flowers. my actions at the reception. may have hurt my title. but after the ceremony i like to think i took on the following: cougar. wino. child sitter/dancer. and girl who lost her shoes for about 10 super long minutes.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Fabulous dress! Can't wait to hear about your 'actions' at the wedding :) And I, too, had to figure out who this mysterious 'Emily Walters' was...

Katie said...

ah, my sweet cougar :) i adore you. you DID do a stunning job. it was nice not having to worry about stuff, knowing that you were taking care of things (and made me look ravishing). my only concern with you at the reception was that you made it home safely, so i'm glad you enjoyed it and celebrated with us to the fullest! Table 12 book was very entertaining to read. I'll have to send you a copy somehow :)
love