Monday, September 29, 2008

z-girl

zola is growing. and growing. every weekend when i go to visit. she just surprises me on how much she has changed. one nice thing. she wasnt biting near as much as last week. she is slowly realizing my fingers. toes. arms. pretty much any body part. is not as much fun as her toys. i bought her a fun new baby monkey. that makes noises. like monkey noises. it scares her a little. then she attacks!

she likes to grab her toys. and then curl up on my lap and chew. or if i am laying down. its usually butt in the face. while she lays on me to chew her toy. this can go array. and then she finds my face or something. her other favorite thing. usually of the moment. until something new catches her attention. are ice cubes. if someone is at the refrigerator. she sits and waits for a cube. then chases it around the kitchen. thats what she is doing in the pic of her and i. only she wanted to curl up under my chin. to then chew on the ice cube.

my nose was a victim of her puppy teeth. but that was because i was holding her. and her kisses turned into. bites. which means. let me down. its only a matter of time. before she will be too big to carry. we tried walking on a leash. she only liked it when the leash was in her mouth. and then only went one house down the block. before she tugged. and decided this was not fun anymore.

1 comment:

emmy-ray said...

Cute pup...but on another note Michael Cera stalker, you have to go to www.clarkandmichael.com. Start with episode 1.