Friday, September 5, 2008

WEAK

thats for my blogging this week. weak. the word takes me back to my college days. i was in a journalism class. layout class. or something like that. stac and i had class together. which is always trouble. the professor was a man of few words. mainly because we couldnt understand him. and he couldnt hear either. not only will we never forget this man. for his big. purple lips. and that he still lived with mother in his 50s. or that i think i probably treated him the worst ever. (he couldnt hear. so i like to think he never heard my jokes. or back talking). but it will go with me to my grave. the day i received my story back. at the top in big red letters. possibly in a circle. he wrote. WEAK. its okay. i then improved. and received an a for that class. take that tvd. but it still haunts me. especially when stac eeriely whispers it to me.

have a happy weekend folks. its wedding season for me. one down last weekend. and 3 more to go. cheers!


1 comment:

Stacy said...

It was definitely in a circle. Oh Tom Dickson, your memory haunts me still after all these years.

Thanks, Gib, for reminding me of one of my most treasured memories of college. :)