Tuesday, January 13, 2009

on-air part duex

trash the cooking show host. changed my mind about yesterday's post. i think i will just have kids some day. and force them to watch mommy make dinner. treat them as my audience. brilliant.

(btw. i just re-read the word mommy. i dont think i am ready to be called that. yikes!)

today. today i want to be a cabana girl. i would wake to beautiful scenery. the smell of the salty ocean. and the calming sounds of the waves. slip into some cut off shorts. be barefoot for the majority of the day. feel the warmth of the sun. every day. opposed to the 9 degrees i felt this morning. that made my nose hairs freeze. and stick together. i would have little responsibilities. obligations. money (but that would be okay. b/c i wouldnt need to spend much as a cabana girl). it really would be the life...awww...maybe if i click my heels together and close my eyes. nope still here.

3 comments:

twojulies said...

can i come with you?
or better yet. just take this job....
http://www.cnn.com/2009/TRAVEL/01/12/queensland.australia.hamilton.island/index.html?iref=newssearch

Anonymous said...

I want to travel the world and review different resorts, restaurants, local entertainment, etc. Kind of like that skank Samantha Brown except I wouldn't be annoying like her.

Joanna said...

Seriously, how did Samantha get that job? You would be better.