Wednesday, January 7, 2009

bandwagon

i jumped on. i am 150 pages away from finishing twilight. the first book in the vampire series by stephenie meyer. the phenom. me and all the other tweens. and teeny boppers out there. hopefully they have already seen the movie. as i plan on going once i finish. and you know how annoying they can be during movies. texting. giggling. being obnxious. just as i once was at their age.

i want to fall in love. with a vampire. to have him save my life. swoon me with his eyes. fall dizzy with just one kiss. be fascinated by his speed. and physique. oh to be bella. i want to be her.

i have been reading chapters. upon chapters every night. i am hooked. it was hard turning off the light last night. i could have finished it. it felt weird. knowing i had to come to work today. since for the past two weeks. i have had wednesday and thursday off. thanks to the holiday season. but here i sit. waiting to be home to read...

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I liken it to a case of Harry Potter-itis.

Joanna said...

Sold. I must read!

emmy-ray said...

I have read all four and seen the movie...I blame my teenage sister. But I also had the read all night syndrome.

Jmeg said...

and then did you get scared emmy-ray? b/c i felt like a child last night. worried there was a vampire sitting in my living room.

Anonymous said...

Oh happy joy! I read all 4 this past summer and have seen the movie three times. Bet you didn't know I was a Twilight girl. Can't wait til you finish it/them so we can discuss and swoon over Edward :)