Monday, January 12, 2009

on-air

i have an idea. need to get it out in the open. receive feedback. from all those that know me well. and even who know me better than myself sometimes. eeew. creepy.

since i am still trying to figure out. what i want to be when i grow up. after watching a few episodes of 'top chef' on bravo. i thought. hmmm. i would love to have my own cooking show. i love tv. i spent many years as a child. after school. hosting my own cooking show. for my imaginary audience. usually making instant jello pudding. or a sandwhich of some type. and a mess. to only have mother yell at me when she got home from work. but that never stopped me.

but the question remains. do i have to be a top chef. or something like that. to have my own show. do i need to move to hollywood. to be discovered. maybe the local pbs station would hire me. with no cooking experience. but i have a sparkling personality.

although. i think if i watched the many hours of video footage. from college. and more recently at lemonadel's parents house. where we were actually cooking. hosting our own fake. 5 minute cooking show. i might think otherwise.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I'm pretty sure Rachel Ray and the cooks on Food Network Star never had any other experience. Do it! I would watch and order your custom knife sets and stuff.

Stacy said...

You could always try for something on HGTV...that's totally your forte!