Friday, January 16, 2009

for those who care

update on my heat situation. as i know. you have all been worrying about me. wondering if you should offer me a place to rest my head tonight. a warm meal. or even just a shower. have no fear. the judster pulled through. and the neighbor. luckily she is a little more aggressive than i. i made my one phone call. and figured judy would take care of it. neighbor. she wasnt pleased with no response. i guess she is lucky enough to have judy's cell phone. (now i have it too. after today's activities). so neighbor calls. and judy is vacationing in hawaii. i couldnt believe it. she must have cashed our rent checks and ran. but judy knows people. so i went over to the apartment to let the handy man into the basement. and judy called to let me know it will be fixed soon. hooray. so now. you can all sleep tonight. knowing my life is back to normal. ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is your heat still working?